Clockwise from top left:
- Hopefully I didn't jinx Aaron's car with last week's post because this week he had to take it to the shop because the driver's window didn't work and something was up with the throttle box, whatever that is. So I followed him to the mechanic to drop off the car and he said "it's on the left side of the street but I always miss the turn" because there's no signage near the road. Well, it's true that there's no signage for the mechanic, but there is this "Skate Naked" sign. Not sure why that didn't stand out to him.
- Today is Groundhog's Eve. Fun fact: my grandfather's family lived in Punxsutawney. I'm sure I'll watch Groundhog Day sometime this weekend. Ohio has "Buckeye Chuck," but that's blasphemy; Punxsutawney Phil is THE prognosticating rodent.
- There's only been one episode, but I'm already in love with The Americans on FX.
Kevin Walker and FelicityMatthew Rhys and Keri Russell star as KGB agents living as Americans in the early 80's. Not only is it a good story, but the music rocks as well.
- This weekend we're singing with the Columbus Symphony Chorus and Orchestra in a Mozart and Haydn concert. It's been a fun week of rehearsals (for real) and should be a good concert.
- The downside of the concert is that it prohibited me from traveling to Orlando to The Treehouse, where my college friend Christine lives. Christine is my sorority sister and we sang in the choir together. This weekend 15 or so Gamma Phi Betas and a couple Wittenberg Choir alums are gathering at her house (doesn't it look so cool?). I wish I could have gone, especially since we have snow again and today's high is only supposed to be 18.
Happy Friday and have a wonderful weekend!