Television(These are only new or new-to-me shows.)
- The Blacklist (NBC)
- The Newsroom (HBO)
- Homeland (Showtime)
- The Americans (FX)
- Witches of East End (Lifetime) - this one is a total guilty pleasure!
(I haven't seen many movies lately; I usually wait until January to do a lot of that.)
- Girl Rising
- Enough Said
(This is pathetic. I was a bad book reader this year, and it's funny that two of the three are non-fiction, which I rarely read. I'm not a resolution makER but I think I'll have to resolve to read more.)
- Recipe for Joy - by my friend Robin Davis
- Reconstructing Amelia - by Kimberly McCreight
- I Am Malala - by Malala Yousafszai
(Again, some of these aren't new to 2013, but that's when I became obsessed with them.)
- "Same Love" - Macklemore & Ryan Lewis
- "Brave" - Sara Bareilles
- "Bottom of the River" - Delta Rae
- "Wings" - Little Mix
- "Sure on This Shining Night" - Conspirare
- "Next to Me" - Emeli Sande
- "Some Nights" - Fun
- Wake Me Up" - Avicii
- "This Kind of Love" - Sister Hazel
- "It's Time" - Imagine Dragons
- "No Day But Today" - Idina Menzel
- I started my new job after working at my previous job for 16 years.
- We welcomed some brand new framily members: Rylie, Cooper and Lauren!
- This was the year that I put more into my blog, which allowed me to meet new friends. And I even got to meet two in person when I visited Steph in November!
|Steph, Brie, Me, Marla|
- We went to Europe on a choir tour with some of our best friends, and I gained a new close friend, Kat.
A lot of people close to me had some shitty things happen this year, so I'm grateful to look at the positives of 2013. I hope you all had some favorite things during the year. Happy Gwensday!