1. Disregarding the fact that I have plenty of shows to watch on the DVR, Aaron and I started rewatching The West Wing on Netflix. We both loved that show and it's a nice distraction from the bullshit going on in politics right now. Jed Bartlett for President!
2. After my binge-listen to Jana and Steph's Armchair Librarians podcast, I also subscribed to two more book nerd podcasts, All the Books, which focuses on new releases for the week, and Get Booked, which gives personalized book recommendations to listeners. I swear, on Tuesday I was constantly checking my podcast feed for a new episode of All the Books.
3. In other reading news, I'm currently in the middle of not one, not two, but THREE books. One is an audiobook, one is on the Kindle and the third is from the library. My reading mojo is back! Check back on Tuesday to find out what I've been reading.
4. In the last week, I've been to the gym 5 times. And I even did exercise stuff! I forgot though that working out regularly increases the laundry loads.
5. The response to yesterday's post about Mother's Day. A lot of people dread this holiday (and Father's Day, for that matter) and for many different reasons. It's OK. And it doesn't mean that I'm not grateful for the life I have. But my blog is not going to be full of rainbows and unicorns, because that's not me.
Have a great weekend!