- Saturday we went to Aaron's sister and brother-in-law's house for a fantastic party, complete with live band and fireworks.
|Aaron and Cynthia dancing; Cynthia, Jim and Aaron|
- 11 hours of sleep Sunday night - and yes, that involved going to bed at 7:30!
- Neighborhood Bastille Day party followed by karaoke send-off for a neighbor who is moving to Florida
|That's What Friends Are For|
- The second season premiere of "Leah Remini: It's All Relative" (Wednesdays at 9 ET on TLC). You can have your Real Housewives, but this show cracks me up!
- This silly girl
|Once I turned on the hair dryer, she was outta there.|
- Facebook connections - Try to follow me here. Friends of ours from college who now live in Florida are currently in Iowa while their son is at the Lutheran Summer Music program. I realized that another friend of ours, who used to sing with us at church here in Columbus and now teaches in Indiana, is currently on staff at the summer program. In Iowa. I commented on FB about it to my college friends, who found my Columbus friend and introduced themselves. Then my Columbus friend (who, by the way wasn't even born when we were in college!) texted me about it. THAT is one of the reasons I actually love Facebook.
Have a great weekend!